When you work with us, you can expect personalized attention, a candid analysis of your case and dogged determination in all stages of litigation.
Our Civil Litigation Practice
In addition to business litigation, our attorneys commonly handle real estate disputes, including litigation related to:
- Land use (appropriations, annexation, easements and zoning)
- Oil and gas law (leases, transactions, etc.)
- Construction disputes
- Landowners’ interests in eminent domain cases
- Eviction work on behalf of commercial property owners
- Landlord representation in landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate development
- Condominium law
The list above represents just a fraction of our civil litigation practice. If you need skilled and experienced representation in a litigated civil dispute, call us to learn more about how we may be able to help you.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Case
Witschey Witschey & Firestine Co., LPA, is pleased to offer initial consultations to prospective clients in Summit County and throughout northeast Ohio. To discuss your legal needs with one of our experienced lawyers, call our Akron office at 330-576-9770. You can also reach us via email.